Closing date: 04/10/2021 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Temporary , Part-time
Key Stage: KS1
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: Main Pay Range (paid at maximum of Point 3 for qualified teachers) (FTE £25,714-£29,664)
Hours of Work: Temporary, part-time, short-term - 2.5 days per week (Thursday & Friday, with time allocated Wednesday afternoon for shared PPA))
Location of Role: Alverstoke Infant School
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to appoint an excellent and experienced class teacher to cover a maternity leave. The role will be to take over a Year 1 class for 2.5 days a week, Thursday and Friday, with some time allocated on a Wednesday afternoon for shared PPA. This is a short-term position and is likely to finish in March 2022.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning.
- is able to excite and inspire young children.
- has high expectations of children's achievements.
- has a caring, nurturing approach to classroom practice.
- is able to create a stimulating learning environment.
- is able to communicate effectively with colleagues
We can offer you:
- lovely children who behave well and enjoy learning
- a highly experienced staff team who pull together to make the school the best it can be
- a supportive leadership team
- a good work life balance
More information about us is available on our website - www.alverstokeinfant.co.uk
We would be delighted to meet you and show you around our school. If you would like an informal conversation with the headteacher about the role, please contact the school office on 02392 582403.
Application packs are available by e-mailing email@example.com
Alverstoke Community Infant School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.