Closing date: 23/09/2021 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade A
Salary Pro-Rata: £4822
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 2 hours per day either 3.30pm to 5.30pm or 7am to 9am
Location of Role: Anton Infant School
We are looking to appoint a reliable and efficient cleaner to join our friendly and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• have high standards of cleaning
• be able to meet the physical demands of the job
• be reliable, hardworking and flexible
• be able to work individually and as part of a team to carry out a range of cleaning duties in line with agreed procedures and standards
• take pride in their work to ensure that children have a clean and safe school in which to learn
There will be a requirement to work during term-time and also during school holiday periods (when hours will be ‘blocked’ together to meet the deep cleaning needs of the school).
If you wish to apply for this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01264 365168 for an application pack.
Anton Infant School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.