Closing date: 12/11/2020 at 12:00
Job Start Date: 04/01/2021
Contract/Hours: Fixed Term Contract , Full-time
Key Stage: KS2
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: Main Pay Range
Hours of Work: Full Time
Location of Role: Manor Field Junior School
We are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our Year 3 team in our brilliant school, where there is never a dull day.
Working with the support of an experienced cohort leader, in the adjacent class, you will plan and teach inspiring lessons, through a project-based curriculum.
Our school ethos and curriculum is centred around and rooted in the UNCRC (United Nations Convention for the Rights of the Child). We are looking to recruit someone who is keen to work within a rights respecting ethos, is excited by the prospect of teaching a purposeful and engaging curriculum and who is committed to achieving the best outcomes for all.
We can offer you:
- A purposeful, enriched and engaging curriculum;
- A team of friendly staff who support each other and who work together to achieve the best outcomes for children;
- A modern, spacious and engaging physical learning environment;
- Brilliant children who value their education, participate in their learning and contribute to the wider school;
- Weekly, designated joint PPA time, with your cohort partner;
- For NQTs: a great NQT support programme with both a mentor and a buddy;
- Good opportunities for career development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Values children and is committed to achieving the best outcomes for young people - social and academic;
- Gets excellent outcomes from all of the children they teach, across all subjects;
- Will support the school in our Rights Respecting ethos;
- Can build positive relationships with others - children and staff;
- Is calm, with excellent behaviour management strategies;
- Will make a positive contribution to our school.
We highly recommend visiting our school to find out more about what we're about. Unfortunately, due to current restrictions, we cannot invite you in during the school day but would welcome a visit from you after school.
To find out more about the role, or to arrange a visit, please contact Hannah Popplewell (Acting Headteacher), on 01256 329826 or via email: email@example.com
Alternatively, for an application pack, contact Sarah Shepherd in the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01256 329826
Manor Field Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.