Closing date: 21/09/2020 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade C - £18,426 - £19,407 FTE
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8.35am - 3.40pm daily
Location of Role: Western CE Primary School
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and experienced Early Years Assistant to join our excellent Foundation Stage Team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working with children in the Foundation Stage
- Be committed to supporting individual children's learning
- Be patient, cheerful and understanding
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be able to play effectively and form strong relationships with children
- Have ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
We can offer:
We will provide professional development and an induction programme to suit the skills and experience of the post holder.
Please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Visits can also be arranged in the new term – please telephone 01962 852591 from 3rd September 2020.
Western Church of England Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.