Closing date: 16/07/2020 at 12:00
Job Start Date: September 2020
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade A £17,364 (full time equivalent), actual salary £2167.00
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 11.55am to 1.00pm, 5.4 hours per week
Location of Role: Crofton Anne Dale Federation
We are looking to appoint friendly, calm, caring and enthusiastic people to join our dedicated team of midday supervisors.
The role of the Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant is to supervise pupils throughout the lunchtime period. The successful candidate will:
• Be a strong team player
• Be a good role model for positive behaviour
• Ensure confidentiality and give due regard to safeguarding
• Be willing to undertake training, as required
• Be able to build excellent relationships with children
• Have patience and a good sense of humour
The main duties will be:
• Supervising pupils in the dinner hall and on the playground
• Encouraging positive play
• Promoting healthy eating
• Ensuring pupils are happy, safe and well behaved
• Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up of spillages
For further information and an application pack please contact Gemma Tizzard, School Business Manager, via email g.tizzard @croftonannedale-jun.hants.sch.uk or telephone 01329 662087.
Crofton Anne Dale Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.