Closing date: 06/11/2019 at 17:00
Job Start Date: 01/09/2020
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Salary Type: Leadership Scale
Salary Details: £53,856 - £62,426
Hours of Work: Full Time
Location of Role: Ryde, Isle of Wight
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
St Mary’s is a single form entry primary school, within a Federation of Catholic Schools and situated in Ryde on the beautiful Isle of Wight. It is a happy, warm and caring school, which takes children from the age of 3 – 11.
We are looking for an inspirational Catholic leader with the vision, and determination to progress the school to be securely good and beyond.
What we can offer you is:
• the opportunity to be a dynamic leader in a happy and welcoming school
• supportive governors who are committed to your professional development
• dedicated staff who constantly strive to build upon our high standards
• a thriving school partnership with parents, local parish, the Diocese, Local Authority and support from our federated school.
We are looking for a leader who:
• has a strong Catholic faith and a clear understanding of education in a Catholic school
• is a highly effective primary practitioner able to demonstrate best practice in learning and teaching
• will inspire, challenge and lead our staff
• is committed to every child reaching their potential through a broad and engaging school curriculum
• can nurture a strong caring ethos and community spirit .
Closing date for applications:
Wednesday, 6 November 2019 at 12 midnight.
Monday, 25 November 2019.
We welcome and encourage you to visit our school. Your visit can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01983 562000. To request an application pack please email our Federation Admin Manager Mrs Janey Chadwick - firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please visit our school website https://www.stmaryrcpri.iow.sch.uk/job-vacancies/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of people in our care and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All details are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.