Closing date: 25/09/2019 at 12:00
Job Start Date: 01/01/2020
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Key Stage: KS2
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: Main Pay Scale
Hours of Work: Full Time
Location of Role: St Martin's CE (Aided) Primary School
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
St Martin’s is a small school consisting of 5 classes located in the beautiful village of East End, only 5 miles from Newbury. We are incredibly proud of our strong Christian ethos and distinctive family atmosphere which permeates all that we do in our school. The quality of relationships between staff, pupils, governors and parents at the school is excellent.
St Martin’s is looking for a highly motivated teacher with a passion for teaching and learning for a mixed Year 5/6 class. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs. We are committed to providing all teachers with professional development tailored to individual need and believe in the importance of working collaboratively and learning from each other to ensure we provide our children with the best possible teaching and learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent and enthusiastic teacher committed to fostering a love of learning;
• put children at the forefront of everything they do, ensuring that they are challenged and motivated in order to be excited about their learning;
• be fully committed to our school values of respect, friendship, courage and creativity;
• have a passion for inclusion and the belief that every child has the right to the best possible education;
• have high expectations of all children both in terms of their behaviour for learning and their achievement;
• be able to work in partnership with pupils, staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to provide the best opportunities for our children;
• have high expectations of themselves and all stakeholders;
• be a reflective learner who is always open to new initiatives.
In return, we can offer you:
• fantastic children who enjoy learning;
• the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families;
• a strong, friendly school team, who will support you and learn from your ideas;
• a supportive local community who are fully committed to the school;
• the opportunity for professional development and to develop your career.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school and setting in September to appreciate all that we have to offer.
Please visit our website for further information about the school.
For further details during the school holidays please contact the headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Martin's East Woodhay Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.