Closing date: 23/08/2019 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade C (term time only) £10,922 - £11655
Salary Pro-Rata: 0
Hours of Work: 25 Hours per week
Location of Role: Aldershot
Our all through 4-16 school is seeking to employ an ICT Assistant from September 2019. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of ICT equipment.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintenance of ICT equipment
· Support staff and students in accessing ICT
· Be the first point of contact with IT problems
· Work to support the ICT Manager and liaise third parties as necessary under their guidance
· Ensure the security marking of all new hardware
· Clean hardware as required
· Identify when IT consumables stocks are low
We have high expectations of all our pupils and provide them with excellent academic and pastoral support. Located in Aldershot, we are 30 miles from London and easily accessible from the A3/A31 and M3. Our pupils enjoy an extensive range of extra-curricular activities and in collaboration with our on-site Leisure Centre we are able to offer a varied evening programme for all age ranges.
For an application form please visit our website www.alderwood.hants.sch.uk
Alderwood School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.