Closing date: 26/04/2024 at 17:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Key Stage: KS1/KS2
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: Main Pay Range
Hours of Work: Full Time
Location of Role: Endeavour Primary School
Contact e-mail address: [email protected]
Come and join the Endeavour Primary School team. We are looking for effective teachers, who are enthusiastic and flexible practitioners.
Our Primary School is made up of two Campuses, one km apart.
We are looking for teacher/s who:
- Is an effective, inclusive practitioner
- Respects, cares and want the best for all their pupils
- Is passionate about providing great learning experiences; both in class and the wider curriculum
- Has a growth mind-set vision and wants to make a difference
- Instils trust and models integrity and honesty
- Laughs and inspires others
- Will go the 'extra mile'
We can offer
- Great team work in a 4FE year group
- Wide ranging Teacher development/career opportunities
We are also looking for an experienced Upper KS2 teacher.
If you want to continue or start your career in an exciting, innovative, fully inclusive school, which will shortly be the largest Primary School in Hampshire we want to hear from you! ECTs welcome to apply.
We warmly invite you to arrange a time to pop in and experience our school for yourselves.
Please contact Louise Wilkins at [email protected] for further information and to organise your visit.
We reserve the right to interview candidates at a mutually convenient time as applications arrive.
Please be aware that all applicants will be subject to an online search prior to interview.
Endeavour Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.