Closing date: 02/01/2024 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: £11.79 - £11.95 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday Term time
Location of Role: All Saints C of E Primary School
Contact e-mail address: [email protected]
We are looking for a friendly, passionate and hardworking person to join our school as a Learning Support Assistant and to work with us in making a difference to children’s education.
Come and join our happy, inspiring and hardworking team!
As a school we pride ourselves on our caring, supportive and inclusive ethos and we are wanting to appoint an enthusiastic person to join us.
We have class based and 1:1 roles available and are open to part-time contracts. We are looking to invest in the right people.
The successful candidate will be:
· Approachable, kind and positive
· Have energy, drive and enthusiasm
· Be able to use their own initiative
· Be patient and have good communication skills
· Enjoy being part of a team
· Have either some experience of supporting children’s learning or willing to learn with the right attitude!
We can offer:
· working with a supportive, successful staff team in a one form entry primary school
· motivated and happy learners
· opportunities for staff training and development to support with the role, such as supporting LSA qualifications in the future
· weekly LSA meetings for training and support with our experienced SENDCo
We would be delighted to welcome you to the school for a visit and to discuss the roles further.
If you would like further information or require an application pack, please contact the Admin/Finance Officer, Lally Hodan: Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01962 853179
All Saints Church of England Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.